Thursday, June 25, 2009

From the PAST

Last Friday June 19th,I went back 51 years,in this short stay on earth.

That makes the year 1958.So what makes that year so special? A young man just out of high school enlisted in the Air Force.Never to be heard from again until 2009,at least not heard from by myself.

I ask you all...Can you catch up on 51 years and reminisce the 15 years before that....in 3 hours???? NOT

Questions,questions,questions. And in between all the questions..."you remember when we stole my father's jeep" or "remember this neighbor or that neighbor"

This gentleman's mother raised me as a child.

Because of time committals the short 3 hours went by very fast.We had lunch together,and I can't remember what I had to eat,between questions.

That gentleman was Carl Lehtonen from my home town..Lunenburg Mass.

Thanks for the visit Carl....and the family pictures you brought along.

No comments:

Facebook Badge