Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day light coffee in back yard

Morning all,
Just came back in house after enjoying another late cup of coffee out back.

Out back under 9" umbrella at table is enjoyable for me anytime.Early morning 4 or 5ish,is "Bears" first time out.Now it has become a time for "Ms Paws" also.She has been curious about what goes on out there......so with harness and lead,she now asks to sit in my lap OUTSIDE.Understand she is a house cat only.She learns the rules (in our lap only,no lunging for geckos,low flying birds etc)very well and is doing great.

Where was I....oh ya...just came in after watching the squirrels (about 8 or 9 )playing and running in my large tree along border fence.Very entertaining to say the least.They drive "Bear" up the wall,with their antics.

I hung 2 bird feeders out to catch some photos of birds,which I'll post here next time.The bird feeders have been quite a challenge for the squirrel population.They are both advertised as "Squirrel" proof,and have so far lived up to the labeling.

Pictures to follow.


Bob

PS: Finally getting some much needed rain.

No comments:

Facebook Badge