Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Picture Storage Server



I don't believe I have ever heard anyone say "I love to move,I do it every chance I get"

Well I've got to move and I HATE IT NOW AND AS LONG AS IT TAKES TO MOVE. No I don't have to move from my home.Just move from Picasa Web Pages over to Smugmug with my pictures.

So you say..."no big deal just move them and take Bear for his trip to the park or go take pictures somewhere"

IT ISN'T THAT EASY ! I have 18,000 pictures. That's why I have 2 500gb external hard drives on 2 of the computers.



I can't share them if they are on those black boxes.

Speaking of sharing, the server I have been using is Google's Picasa Web Albums,which is a great program by the way.But those saved are not HIGH RESOLUTION pictures.

So I spent a little more and signed on to Smugmug, http://photosrus2008.smugmug.com/

More to follow:

No comments:

Facebook Badge