Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sunday Dec. 17 2006

This time of year I usually reflect back on Christmases past. I remember one in particular where I got that Schwin bike and of course had to take it out for a test ride that day.Well I came from New England and there was probably 6 inches of snow on the ground at the time.


The sidewalks were plowed but a little icy. You can see where I'm going with this,bike and I got banged up pretty good on that little excusion.And I had been told "Don't ride your bike till the snow melts" But who listens at that age! Now that I'm older I do the same thing with my motorcycle without the snow!!

I remember my children at the early years.opening their presents one after the other and then spending more time with the boxes they came in..go figure! And no matter how organized I was about getting all that wrapping paper collected and put in the trash bag,there were always parts missing from something. What a contrast..trash bag and new presents side by side.

Christmas 2005 in New England with family:






















































No comments:

Facebook Badge